Foes Racing, Mutz, Full Suspension Fat Bike, Large, Black
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This is a size large Foes Mutz, color black, OneUp blue composite pedals, OneUp blue grips
This is the new version of the Foes Mutz.
We can custom build a Mutz as you wish.
The Foes Mutz is a fat bike with a racing pedigree.
Don't let the big fat tires fool you into thinking that this bike has only one purpose. It will take you places you've only dreamed of. With it's handcrafted monocoque top tube, hydroformed down tube and 5 to 5 1/2 inches adjustable rear travel, this 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum frame let's you navigate any type of terrain. Innovation, design and attention to details is what separates a Foes bike from all the others. When you ride the Foes Mutz for the first time, you'll know ...
- Adjustable suspension travel 5" to 5 1/2"
- 2.3:1 suspension leverage ratio
- Foes progressive linkage system
- Unique monocoque top tube for maximum stiffness
- Double butted 6061 alloy hydroformed down tube
- Frame and shock weight: 8lb 4 oz / 3.74kg (with hardware, size med.)
- Tapered head tube, 44mm ZS, 56mm ZS
- Full complement double-sealed pivot bearings
- 100mm BB/threaded shell
- 12mm x 177mm thru-axle with hanger/nut combo
- Replaceable ISCG05 mounting plate
- Comes with DVO rear shock
Frame: Foes Mutz
Drivetrain: Shimano Deore 12s
Crankset: Race Face Turbine 30, 170mm or 175mm crank arms
BB: Race Face
Brakes: Shimano M6100 with 180mm rotors front and rear
Handlebar: OneUp Components Carbon 35mm
Grips: OneUp Components
Stem: OneUp Components
Pedals: OneUp blue composite
Suspension: Manitou Mastodon Comp Extended 120mm
Wheelset: Mulefut alloy 27.5x65mm with Borealis hubs
Tires: Maxxis Minions FBF/FBR 27.5x3.8"
Dropper Post: Tranzx Kitsuma 31.6mm with remote, travel depending on bike's size