Foes Racing, Mutz, Full Suspension Fat Bike
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Contact us for color options. The new version of the Foes Mutz will be available in late summer - early fall 2021.
For the tires, we might have other options available, contact us.
We can custom build a Mutz as you wish.
The Foes Mutz is a fat bike with a racing pedigree.
Don't let the big fat tires fool you into thinking that this bike has only one purpose. It will take you places you've only dreamed of. With it's handcrafted monocoque top tube, hydroformed down tube and 5 to 5 1/2 inches adjustable rear travel, this 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum frame let's you navigate any type of terrain. Innovation, design and attention to details is what separates a Foes bike from all the others. When you ride the Foes Mutz for the first time, you'll know ...
- Adjustable suspension travel 5" to 5 1/2"
- 2.3:1 suspension leverage ratio
- Foes progressive linkage system
- Unique monocoque top tube for maximum stiffness
- Double butted 6061 alloy hydroformed down tube
- Tapered head tube
- Full complement double-sealed pivot bearings
- 100mm BB/threaded shell
- 12mm x 177mm thru-axle with hanger/nut combo
- Replaceable ISCG05 mounting plate
- Comes with DVO rear shock
Geometry to be announced later on as Foes is working on a new design for summer 2021.
Frame: Foes Mutz
Drivetrain: Shimano Deore 12s
Crankset: Race Face Turbine 30, 170mm or 175mm crank arms
BB: Race Face
Brakes: See options
Handlebar: Wren Sports Carbon 35mm
Grips: OneUp Components
Stem: OneUp Components
Pedals: Race Face Composite Black
Suspension: Manitou Mastodon Comp Extended 120mm
Wheelset: Mulefut alloy 27.5x65mm with Borealis hubs
Tires: Your choice
Dropper Post: Tranzx Skyline 31.6mm with remote, travel depending on bike's size