Augustine Approved Certified Organic Raw Coconut Oil (for dogs & cats) 250g / 8.85oz
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
When consumed, Raw Coconut Oil has a role in
- Aiding digestion
- Boosting Immunity
- Increasing Energy
- Promoting Lean Body Weight
- Can also be mixed with Augustine's SuperBoost in your dog's current diet or to make Augustine's SuperFood at home.
When applied to skin, Raw Coconut Oil has a role in
- Producing Sleek & Shiny Coats
- Soothing Allergies
- Eliminating Fungal Infections
- Soothing Skin Problems
- Reducing Inflammation
We make no claims that this will cure you or your animals in any way shape or form. Do not take remedially. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Key benefits for canines
- Has a role in controlling doggy odors without excessive bathing. Virgin coconut oil may deodorise just about anything it comes in contact with.
- Use as doggy toothpaste. The dogs will lick it off the toothbrush so be fast when brushing their teeth.
- Has a role in healing sores. Add it to their food and use on their body for best results. It is very slow absorbing so you can give a doggy massage for a few minutes to let it soak in.
- Has a role in producing super shiny fur without expensive chemical filled coat conditioners.
- Has a role in the prevention and control of yeast infections, ear infections and viral infections.
- May assist with conditioning dry / cracked paws.
- Has a role in improving overall skin health.
Coconut oil will go through liquid and solid phases with the weather. To liquify simply place the jar in hot water.
Miniature - Small Dogs & Cats
Mix 1-2 Teaspoons into food per day.
Medium - Large Dogs
Mix 1-2 Tablespoons into food per day.
Rub generously through coat.
What is it?
Raw Coconut Oil (Virgin Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil) is the oil with a thousand uses. Literally. There are so many topical applications and benefits when consuming it that it's impossible to list them all.
Want to see the power of our ingredients? These videos were made using three of the ingredients found in Augustine's SuperFood (one ingredient being raw coconut oil).
- Vit Choline, E, K.
- Min Fe.
- EFA Omega 6. MCT's.
- Other Fibre, Medium Chain Triglycerides.
So what DOESN'T Augustine approve?
Additives, chemicals, colourings, dairy, fillers, flavourings, grains, gluten, GMOs, irradiation, meat or animal by-products, MSG, preservatives, synthetics, salts & sweeteners.
Just like all our products, our Raw Coconut Oil carries the following symbols: